Preferred Oil, Stabilizer, and Fuel Distributor
Apply below for unlimited access to our products, parts & accessories.
Featured Oil, Stabilizers & Fuels
View our premier selection of oil, stabilizers & fuels for outdoor power equipment below.
Bar & Chain Oil
Experience optimal lubrication with Smith’s Bar & Chain Oil. Enhance cutting performance and extend the life of your chainsaw components.
Gas & Oil Premix
Unlock hassle-free fueling with TruFuel Gas and Oil Premix. Enjoy reliable performance and convenience with our pre-mixed solution for your outdoor power equipment.
Fuel, Oil & Lubricants
Enhance the performance of your outdoor power equipment with our quality fuel, oil, and lubricants. Experience optimal operation and longevity for your tools.
100+ of the best brands in outdoor equipment, parts, and accessories.
Smith's Chain Lube
The ultimate chainsaw bar & chain oil.
Smith's Chain Lube is a high-quality chainsaw bar and chain oil designed to provide exceptional performance and protection for your cutting equipment. With its original formula since 1972, it has a proven track record of reliability and effectiveness. Reduce chain and bar wear, enhance rust protection, and promote longer life with this superior lubricant.
- Original Formula: Smith's Chain Lube has been trusted by professionals since 1972 for its exceptional performance.
- Reduce Chain & Bar Wear: Minimize the wear on your chainsaw's chain and bar, prolonging their lifespan.
- Enhanced Rust Protection: Protect your equipment from rust and corrosion, even in harsh conditions.
- Longer Life: Promotes the longevity of your chainsaw components, ensuring extended use.
- Anti-Sling Additive: The high-tac formulation of Smith's Chain Lube includes an anti-sling additive, minimizing oil fling-off during operation.
- Reduced Friction: Experience reduced friction between the chain and bar, allowing for smoother and more efficient cutting.
- Better Lubrication: Ensures optimal lubrication of your chainsaw components for enhanced performance.
- Product Type: Chainsaw Bar & Chain Oil
- Capacity: 1 US Gallon (3.785 liters) and 1 Quart
- Origin: Made in the U.S.A.
The lubricant package in our 50:1 fuel mix meets or exceeds JASO FD, ISO-L-EGD, API TC standards, and all manufacturers' specs, including Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Maruyama, Shindaiwa, and more!
For easy pouring, try the VP EZ Spout. It's compatible with quart and gallon-sized cans of VP 50:1 mix. It works with all 1-1/8 beta openings.
Why Not Pump Gas?Most people use pump gas in their expensive outdoor power equipment, assuming that if it's good enough for their car, it's good enough for their hedge trimmer, string trimmer, or chainsaw. Unfortunately, that's the WORST thing you could do unless you like the idea of regularly spending money on repairs or replacing equipment.
For example, pump gas contains ethanol, which absorbs water as it sits in the gas tank. Water promotes corrosion, which eats away those vital components in your expensive equipment. In addition, ethanol can also damage plastic and rubber fuel system components. Besides that, pump gas degrades fast and forms gums faster, which causes equipment to operate less efficiently and, even worse, to fail.
Advantages of VP 50:1 Mix Small Engine Fuel
- Made by the fuel experts at VP. We're not a power equipment manufacturer that makes fuel. We're a fuel company that makes....fuel
- Premixed perfectly - every time! No more hassling with making your own 50:1 gas oil mix
- Ethanol-free - prevents ethanol-related corrosion problems
- Provides more effortless and more reliable starts
- Remains stable for 2 years in the tank and 5 years in the sealed container
- Extends engine life and improves the performance of outdoor power equipment
- Helps to prevent costly repairs and rebuilds
- Eliminates the need for and cost of adding fuel stabilizers
Keep your outdoor power equipment running smoothly and efficiently with VP 50:1 Premixed Small Engine Fuel.
If you've been using pump gasoline and have 2-cycle outdoor power equipment that won't start, learn how VP Fix-It-Fuel will quickly fix it for you. Fix-It-Fuel works excellent on all 2-cycle and 4-cycle small engines found in outdoor power equipment. Thereafter, switch to VP Small Engine Fuel. You'll feel and notice the difference.